Fat cat's advance birthday celebration!

by - Saturday, May 11, 2013

Am back with the updates!


This week was like friggin dull as I was on medical leave for 2 days. And I have tons of things to do at work. Im gonna be so dead on Monday. Good luck to me!

Sent off my senior colleague on his last journey. Yes, we all believe he is still alive. Just that he has gone to a better place that won't bring him sorrow and pain. 

Yesterday, I finally met up with my crazy classmates for dinner at Mookata @ Katong. It was a surprise for Faviia for her advance birthday celebration! She totally fell for it. In the afternoon, she still said the dinner is she organized one! hahaha! tinghuan and i was like LOL! yayaya~ u 'organized'. hehehe! But we have to thank the boys who join in the show too. hahhaa!
Anyws, I got lost on Katong. The stupid bus map was misleading. I thought Katong Shopping centre is 112 Katong. okay! idiot me. hahha!

Meat Lover Platter, for the guys. They ordered 2 plates! Faintzxzx!
Sister Yishan & Annoying Raymond. Tryin to spoil my phone camera.

This is the girls' side. Yes. Our pot is like super clean. 
hahaha!

Tinghuan & Yishan
CK, Caleb & Shi Han
Ms Faviia & her Mr Chua w Tiramisu from Gastronomia!
So happy! Happy advance birthday girl!!
We never forget that your birthday is coming! hahha!

Although Im like sick but i am already recovering. Have to! Because Im flying on Wednesday night! Taiwan~ I feel you close! hahaha!
Have no idea where my lil sister dig this from. So cute of us. But why the hell did we do this?
LOLS!
Good nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.