Camera; Lights; Action

by - Monday, May 13, 2013

안뇽!

Had a hectic sunday. and I'm gonna have a hectic week coming up!

Finally had our photoshoot @ Shooting Ponies. Cant wait to edit the photos and launch it at a new website recommend by Clar. Thanks girl!
In the meanwhile, please anticipate our full S/S 2013 Collection.

I have to do it after my trip because I have not many time. LOLS! And for my trip, let's hype up a lil~ I'm gonna source for accessories. Yes. Concept for Maison de Posh is that we go on different styles. It basically mean House of Style/Fashion. So we do different styles. :D

My debut collection model: Clar. 
My 2nd model: Yunyann.

Thanks to Eugene for being my photographer. I use fresh people for each line. LOLS!
Thanks to my cousins for helping me out at the shoot. Loves~
Thanks to Pony @ Shooting Ponies.

Headed home to drop the clothes and head out for Mother's Day dinner. It was also a dinner for my Mum and Sis's birthday. The MAY ladies.
We had the famous Tim Ho Wan. My sis went out 2 hour early to queue. Yes! Queued friggin 2 hours.

The Yap's.

For Chee Chong Fun, we ordered 3 different kind. W Prawn, Char Siew & Pig Liver.









Overall, I rate Tim Ho Wan 3/5!

Guess, this will be my last post until I am back from Taiwan. Yes, just this Thur. And I have not finish my itinery. Thanks ah.. Have not buy high speed tix. my god! Gonna do all these tomorrow. Hopefully I do not have to OT!! URGH!

Nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.