아파...

by - Thursday, April 25, 2013

안뇽!

Feeling super sick right now.
And I am liasing with suppliers for the next collection.

Never resting for me. But I somehow love doing it. At least I am doing something I like:)
Planning a trip to meet suppliers is the next step for me. I really thankful to have my parents who are so supportive of me. Well, perhaps both of them are hipster too. They always okay for me to dress up. Red lipstick, heavy make-up. They gave me advice too. See! I have great parents. 엄마 아빠~ 사랑해! ♥ 

Anyways, I am gonna give a name for each collection. I hope to name each collection though. But shall see how it goes. If you are interested to help in modelling, drop me an email! ceciliaheom@gmail.com or maisondeposh@gmail.com. Enquiries are welcome too. Can ask me anything:) 

Recently, I am so into korean models.
Gonna intro one for you guys! LOLS!

Credit: as tagged

Name: Kim Won Jung, 김원중
Born: 3rd March 1987

He have walked many fashion shows like Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, General Idea. And designer Kang Dong Jun too! He also have an online shop  87mm .


End here! I need to be well. Hopefully I could party on Sat!
굿밤!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.