LINE OR CIRCLE

by - Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello!


My area here is dead again! hahaha! So I'm gonna relieve it!

I am on MC today. Coughing like mad the whole night that I could not get enough of sleep. My bad immune system is working again. Sigh!~~

Some where back in March. Met up with the Program alumnis for dinner. Misses them. And we don't get to meet often. So I cherish those gatherings/meetings with them.
Group picture!

Went back to Temasek Poly to visit our juniors who are having MTC! How much I miss my camp days. Sleeping in the sleeping bag. Roll over each other. In Program room, laughing out loud without caring our image. Keep on eat and eat. Nonsense everywhere. Best memories. And! Congrats to Engine School for winning the Regatta! Finally, after 8 years, WE DID IT! 8 years of hardships, dreams from our seniors to us and now our juniors make it real. Thanks so much! 
Alumnis of Engine School.
Finally, a complete photo of the Program Heads of Engine School. Always proud of it. 

Also, I have received my Blackbox for April!! ~~

Pamper myself with YSL lipstick. Newly added to my lipstick collection after Chanel's rouge. YSL's is more moisturizing. But of course I still love Chanel's. hahaha!

Have been watching korean fashion runway on Youtube. Maybe because of the model actors I've got to know. Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jong Suk. All tall and skinny men! Im always inspired by korean fashions. So indeed it help me for Maison de Posh.

Maison de Posh first launch is coming. Before that, there will be a pre-launch event.
Make sure to check at http://maisondeposh.blogspot.sg/ on 5th May 2013!
AND!
 A little sneak preview of one of the collections!
♦ MONOCHROME 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.