Reflexiones

by - Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello!!

Lately, I am feeling super negatives and somehow unhappy with my life.
No one understand my stress.

Have been rushing for financial year closing, r12 uat testing and Kaizen. Big company, a MNC, a jap co. So high standards? Well, honestly, as a whole the co is a nice co. Quite flexible when comes to individual portfolio cos afterall it's your responsibility in your work lead to how your performance are. :))

I'm hitting my 1st year with FXS this month, 24th. Time flies. Yes. I learn a lot. Both work and human. Kind of used to this part of the world. OL... and no point asking if I am studying or why am I not studying. WHO CARES? My future or yours? I don't owe anyone. My parents did not even force me to study. Better in promotion? Well, Im not an ambitious person too. So... i don't care about it. Bosses wanna promote me because of hardwork well, of course I will be happy and appreciative. I don't work because of status. Get me? hahaha!

I like the life of OL. I can't imagine me having to go back working part time or studying and without any income. I stopped taking allowance from my mum ever since I graduated from Sec Sch. Unless, I din work enough days for the month, she will give me allowance. Other than that, I basically save and send with what I work. So, Im used to have an income monthly. Finally, stepping into the working world. It was a lil sad because my 3 years in poly were the most memorable part of my life. The most happiest moments in my education path. I have been working hard to forget my primary and secondary sch memories as they were quite bad. LOLS! Not happy at all. And I did! I cannot remember what I did in primary sch. LOLS.
The real world is scary because if u have no self-motivation, u wont be able to survive.
To all working people, hwaiting!! ^^v

Kaizen is finally over. We scored quite well because we thought we gonna be the last few in ranking. hahha! Really learned a lot from Kaizen. And I think I know more people through it too! But the process is tiring especially you have so many things to do. I almost died!! hahaha!

Anyways, just as what my last post is.. Maison de Posh is gonna launch soon! I hope people support. Cant wait to receive my stocks. Im stress up with my photoshoots and concept. I NEED HELP!! Look for me if you wanna help me:)) Email on profile:D

About that.. gonna share a video with you people!

INFINITE - A Man in Love 남자가사랑할때
So cute... a song that have this summer feeling and makes u wanna fall in love!
Please support INFINITE!


Also, G-Dragon have release his new song - MICHI GO! 미치고!
Cant wait for his concert but not sure if Im going though:((

oki! Good nights! 잘자요!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.