BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR; CHUSEOK

by - Sunday, September 30, 2012

안녕!
여러분~~ 해피추석!! ^^
Happy Mid-Autumn Fest!! ^^

Last friday!! Was closing and marks the end of first quarter! Took a half day.
Bought cupcakes for my wonderful advisor, Mr Ken and also my dearest CM, Mr Chia.
So sorry that I could not have much time to talk with you guys. Was rushing. Promised to do a proper visit again! Wait for meeee~~ hehehe!

Headed to Indoor Stadium w Jiexin and Jovy! 3 of us were super excited for Big Bang con!!!
OMG!!! Thanks to Murphy n his friend for gettin the crown lightstick for me!! ^^ 감사해!
Jiexin n Jovy both bought their towels! ^^ the other stuffs wasnt worth the money so I didnt buy. hahaha! Gotten some Samsung Freebies to use for the concert too! LOLS!
7PM!!! The big show began! Breathtaking! Intro started. The 5 boys appeared! I swear I screamed likea crazy girl from the start till the end! I dont even want the concert to end! Did fanchants! Im so proud to be a VIP! Glad that loving them was the right choice! Quality indeed! YG Family 짱이다!
G-Dragon was so handsome! I still cant believe I went to their concert! Come back soon kay?? ^^

Next up, 2NE1 is coming! Anyone wanna go with me? I dont mind spending on YG Family concerts. Individual groups or a family! Their music, shows are quality assured! Worth every cent! THUMBS UP! But because I have a BKK trip coming along. I would have a big hole in my pocket. Also, I have a dream to work on too. I need a capital too. Still considering on 2ne1's concert!

Come to think of it, I started kpop at the age of 15. I clearly remembered it was TVXQ that caught my attention. It was during their Rising Sun period. Was a truly Cassiopeia. But when they disband, I was rather disappointed. And then, Big Bang caught my attention! Ever since, I get very attracted to YG stuffs. 15 years old till now a 22 years old. No regrets becoming a kpop fan! People who used to mock at me, now into kpop themselves too. But sorry~ you guys only know ant of it. hahah! Laugh at others, you become a laughing stock yourself!
This year mark my 7th years of knowing kpop! HAPPY!! Time flies yea? heehehe!

Gonna end this post here.
Thank you BIGBANG for sucha great memory. 죄고의기억! 오빠~ 감사합니다!! ^^









You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.