Sick Cat

by - Saturday, October 06, 2012

Hello!

Fell sick right after Big Bang concert. They heat up my body yea! ahahaha!

Anyways, BKK trip in December is confirmed! Ticket bought, hotel booked!
YAY! Im gonna be on budget starting from this month till my BKK trip.

Indeed, it is true. Once you work, you spend more. I have not been saving up. I still have to pay my insurance and other stuff.
Money is so important when you leave school.

Working life is more or less stable. Im adapting to the environment well. Those who dont smile at me already started smiling at me. I guess it's all up to individual to open up themselves.
Frankly speaking, Im a person who only talk to people I know. I distant myself from strangers. Even though you all might say that I am outgoing because I joined camps in school, Im a committee member in ESC. But truly, it took me quite a while to talk to people who i dont know.

Recently, I am very annoyed by somebody. I mean you dont act like your age. I feel that Im more mature than that person. Shall named that person 'X'. To X, instead of wanting the environment to accept. I think you should accept the environment. Environment or people wont accept you if u are not going to accept them. It's a give and take thing.
Im so disagree w what X said. Acting like this just show how childish you are.
And now, im in the middle again. Sometimes I think Im always stuck in the middle. ALWAYS!
A-B-C. A & C are my friends. But they dislike each other. So I end up being B. The middle person who are good with everyone.

Thats why I seem to have many friends. but actually I dont have. Cos im always in the middle. I end up making myself happy.
But i am glad to have a few friends who willing to treat me preciously. Im not someone who express feelings easily. But my heart feels it. I am grateful to anyone who help me and accepting me. I am willing to accept my friends for who they are. Thats what friends are for, isnt it?

I gotta sleep now. need much rest. Nights

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.