춥다

by - Thursday, October 11, 2012

안녕!

decided to post a little before heading to bed.

have been ill past one or two weeks, and i couldnt enjoy myself.
now, i am still not feeling well but 90% to recovery:)

Let's talk about work first.
this week is definitely not a smooth one for my work. have a few problematic cases/customers. I have to bear their attitude. *FACEPALM* they are really cruel that spoil my day.
Especially today. first time im on the line for around 20min or more. She's so demanding. She thinks she a queen. And I actually pissed off and asked her what she want. All I wanted is to get a verification on the reference no. And she bombarded me with tons of questions. totally no mercy. hatred! luckily she's not in my accounts.
But colleagues were great. They helped me along the way esp my mentor. Willing to answer my questions and help me solve!! ^^

Next, social life.
This week is great! Tuesday, had dinner w my sister. Treat her to Vanilla Cafe and we bought Rainbow Cake at Le Chocolat cafe. $7 per slice. Many of them think it's expensive. My colleagues had a shock. hahaa! My parents nag at us. LOLS!
Wednesday, met with the long time no see alumni. We went Swee Choon for dinner!! I still prefer 126 though! hahaha! It's great meeting them after all of us graduated.
Today!! I met my beloved proggies!!! Dined at pizza hut!! I miss miss miss them so much. Esp Jean & Agnes. I miss the time in camps. they would sleep beside me.
Tmr!! It's Friday!! And im meeting up with my classmates. Really glad that we are still meeting. Seems like we are really united!! hahaha! K903 yo!!

Anyws, Im really happy to make new friends at work. Getting closer w them. And im glad to have Ms Koh (tinghuan) w me in the company. I hope she gain experience and also gain more friends. hahaha!
I wanna say that I may have been forgotten by some who I once thought they would never forget me. But I know there are some, the minority, still remembering me. Also agreed to my dates or ask me out. The minority are the ones who are really more genuine. In relationship, i think it's not about the quantity but the quality. I seem to have lots of friends. But I tell yall once again. I do not have.
I am pretty happy w my life now. No regrets. Those who forget me, I wont want them to remember me anymore. I forgo them. What for make myself like so miserable when the circle does not willing to make space for me. I will always be an outsider no matter how hard I wanna cherish it.

I made a promise to myself not to look back anymore. It's gone. It's over.
Now and the future is what I have and looking forward.

Those pictures on my board at home. I feel like removing them so that I could forget.
The picture frame on my work desk, I feel like dumping it into my cupboard. So that whenever, I take a rest, I wont look at it and start missing every pain and happiness I used to go through.

But well... I know I have change because my life has gone to another level. A brand new story, I am writing now. New characters, new storyline.

굿밤!
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.