September - Ends.

by - Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello people out there :)

Im bidding goodbye to September with a happy face! IT'S LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER!
Yea~~ gettin hype up for Big Bang's concert this Friday. B TO THE I TO THE G B TO THE A N G!!
I am a proud VIP! HEYO! ehehehe!

Anyways, Monday was started well! WHY?!
Reached work early! Helped out with the YOG as volunteer to greet FXS colleagues and breakfast were provided! But I think Richie had the most fun by scaring everyone and we had a good laugh. hahaha!
It's my unnie, Suping's birthday too! Hope she had fun!! ^^

My dear dongsaeng wishes my tomorrow to be as good as today. YEA~ it will!
thankyou!

Weekend was fun! My girlie, Chay Wei's birthday party! Her cake was pretty!! Love it but I din get to taste it becos I was in a rush to a BBQ. :(((
Really nice to see my girlfriends after so long! ^^
The BBQ that Sining, Chienying, Angelia, Wang Wang and Ben planned was great too.
I get to see the people I misses the most. How great!
Thank you for everything!

I am tryin not to think negatively nowadays because I know true happiness comes from myself.
I am the source for my happiness in life.

I need to get my hair treat soon! Short hair? Shoulder length maybe! ^^ I need a change!




You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.