Turning round and round

by - Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello! 안녕!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Shall post a little before I head to bed.

About me... I find that when I first step into any new environment, I tend to distant myself from others.
I dont speak much. All I do is smile only. Worse still, I may not even look at anyone. And people may think I am staring at them. ahahha!
But after I get to know them, I joke and laugh a lot with them. I change 360degree.

Recently, my colleagues start to say that I'm showing my true colors. I also think so. I laugh out loud now. I talk a lot to them now. I joke along with them now. Does this mean Im actually getting use to the new world now? I wonder.
I, myself, think that I start to think differently. Very differently. I am slowly letting go of my past and moving on to the path that I am suppose to be on right now. That's a good thing, isnt it? hahaha~

I had a few fun times few weeks before. I think I'd really had fun:) Of course, I am thankful to the people who added smile on my face. Thankful to those not forgetting me.
When you grow up, you will find that you have lesser friends as compared to school days. Why? Because most of us go separate ways, we parted. How many actually remember you and stay in contact with you?
Occasionally, I get a few texts from a few friends. But you will realise those whom you used to be closed with and always talk to, are the ones who you have drift apart.

It's true that almost none of my campus friends contact me. Except my dearest classmates, Tinghuan and Faviia. Really happy that we still go out together. And then along with the party people - Clement, Weilun and Yun Zhong. Recently, Sining, Chienying, Zhaowang, Angelia and Ben. AND! Of course my lovely Yanqing jie! Always meet for weekly lunch w newly join ahmei! hahaha! we also went out together during the weekend. Impromptu dates.
Sometimes, I just felt Im just a stranger to the people I've met. I feel so out of the group. Im like the extra one. That is why I slowly drift away from everyone. I am to blame too. But maybe people also doesnt want to contact me at all. So i thought i should back off.. disappear from their life.
hahaha. I feel the heartache though. It's like once I am part of them and they are part of me. But things change. I am just a nobody. Amazing, isnt it?
So I tell myself, I will forget them too. Slowly, I wont recall anything in the past. I wont look back and continue pursue my future.

Ohya.. Yesterday, Ryan texted me for dinner! Like a random! hahaha! So I waited for them! Yes! Vincent, Jiawei, Ryan, Dylan and Chow Heng (correct??). They make a jiejie waited so late for dinner. hahaa! But am happy lars. I mean this is a effort to stay in contact also right? Randomly, just ask someone 'Hey, today free? Want go out? Want dinner?' who knows that person will say YES?
If you have not even ask and you think the person might be busy or what so ever, then there's no effort but assumption. Or maybe in the first place you dont even want to ask that person at all. This is what i think. How many of my friends randomly texted me, ask me out. After I graduated, it's just a handful of them. And I am grateful to them:)

Sigh... I shall end the post already. Not feeling very well.

It's company bowling night this friday! Hopefully it will be fun! hahah!
Nights world. 굿밤!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.