i love engfund:)

by - Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hey yo!
gonna get back to work after blogging:)

gotten back my term tests results. it's like shit! but i passed everything! hahaha~
im happy with engfund and busfund:D
haha!

today engfund lab was great! i didnt struggle!
i understand encoder and decoder..managed to do the experiment myself! yes! myself hors!
but my tutor doesnt seem to believe me! wth~ hahaha! anyways, i still like him lars! so cute!
i shall study hard for this and aim for a better grade this coming main exam:)

however, one thing dat makes me super duper angry with myself is that......
i was supposed to do project with mates after sch in sch. but i checked my thumbdrive, i forgotten to save one of my files in it! wth~ without it, we cant do anything! hahaha~
went home to transfer the file...den meet them at cp.
did some things. dat yeechin uh! lollipop more lars! i smack u!
hahaha~

im gonna stay up late today...cos of my project:(
i cant go to the club with my frens cos of sch:(
im worry:(

i shall slp early tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone wanna go buy leggings with me??
friday maybe?
hahaha!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.