Be Brave. Be Vulnerable

by - Wednesday, April 27, 2016

“I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the Earth for you, To make you feel my love.” -Adele
I always admire people who fight for what they want. Some tell me that because they wouldn't want to regret when they look back. To be regret or to not be~ I have no idea what I am gonna do.

I'm just simply tired about it and feel that I could spend my braincells on other worthy things in life. I wonder if I could be brave enough to face it?

"So why do we take these chances? Why do we risk heartbreak and tears and sleepless nights, if we know we could get it wrong?"

I've always ask myself why should I go through these even though I have an answer in mind. It's like giving myself one tight slap in the face. When I turn to my gfriends, I always get 2 extreme advices which I'm trapped.

"So you take a chance and you go for it. Because the regret we have more in life, isn’t for the words we say but rather the words we repress, always wondering what if."

Many what if we came up, many assumptions we made. It all goes down to timing issue, because we met at the wrong time or actually we simply missed the chances that we once have.

“In the end, fate and timing don’t just happen out of coincidence. They are products of earnest simple choices that make up miraculous moments” -Jung Hwan, Reply 1988

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.