Visuals #67

by - Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The reason the beasts give among themselves is that Man is the weakest and most defenseless of all living things”Rudyard KiplingThe Jungle Book




Just sharing some overdue snaps on my IG.
I still have my SFO trip to update.. and I have no time.

Am I too restless to even give a damn to what's going on in my life? I wonder. Doesn't matter if they are still on my bff list because your bff can turn into an acquaintance someday. We always say "it takes 2 hands to clap", I'm pretty sure this is true. But when you question me why I disappear or not making any effort, perhaps you wanna ask yourself why.

As I grow up, I feel better staying in my room or just meeting a few people. Not a big group but I prefer smaller group. And I realised not all friends around me are truly supporting my life and wishing me doing well. Most of them just find it a gossip or pin point on my bad characteristics which doesn't make me feel any better.
I think sometimes we just need that few friends who can be truthful, thankful and show you support. We need them to give you courage and advices to assure you are doing just fine in life.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.