Post-holiday Thoughts

by - Monday, February 29, 2016

"Enlightenment is not an attainment, it is a realization. And when you wake up, everything changes and nothing changes." - Dan Millman


Hello everyone! I'm back from San Francisco. I can't describe how happy I was, because visiting the United States is like one of my goals in life. Even though, I only visited SFO this time, but stepping into the States is accomplished. I've made it.

I don't know how some of you feel. We do have a list of things we want to do in this lifetime, besides the norm of going to school, going to work, earn big bucks, get married, bla bla bla. More of like having a goals and things that we wanna accomplish.

And so, stepping into the United States is one of it. I made it. SFO is really a nice place. So relaxing, less stress. Everyone is moving on their own pace. But different states have different culture. Just be mindful.

Every trip comes with a little realization. It's for me to get a break from the routine daily life I'm leading, the troubles I'm facing. Jetting off to another land where no one knows you and fall in love with a new environment.

After I came back, I am pretty moody. Perhaps, it's the post-holiday syndrome. No motivation, work piling and piling up. Can't wait for the next holiday!

I have my plans for 2016, if it were to come true, it may sound quite crazy to some of my friends. But who cares~ you only live once and so live without regrets.

I have admire friends who done this so I am hoping if I could do this too:)

Till then.. I am still uploading my pictures from SF trip.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.