Visuals #56 - Updates

by - Wednesday, September 30, 2015




If you have follow me on Instagram lately, I have caught the flu/cough bug. It's really scary because I totally have no sign of falling sick. It gotten worse on last Thursday. Yes, the worse haze day and PH. Still, brave out in the evening to meet my friends. Best company cure my sickness temporary. 

I was still worrying how am I gonna survive through an event on Friday. For the good or bad reasons, it was cancelled due to the haze. Health & safety of colleagues come first. So I went to work on Friday, see a doctor (who is random and bad), went home after finishing some work. I did not get well till today. Still on my way on recovery. So sian~~~

I can't eat much food. Lost of appetite. I can't wait to have good food to cheer myself up!

Till then, everyone please take care!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.