Visuals #32 + Updates

by - Friday, July 10, 2015

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. " - Mother Teresa





Do you feel the same with me? Finding that 2015 is a fast year. It's July now. Next month will be National Day which marks SG50. We keep hearing SG50 since last year. And now, in a month time, we are celebrating the golden jubilee.
Then soon, it's Christmas. After which, we are welcoming 2016 and I'm 26 soon.

That's how time passes. It doesn't slow down yet speed up.
I have been losing direction recently, trying to fix my confidence and really think how to move on.

My online shop has not been moving because I have stop for months. I am busy with my work. As I always thought, no rush. It's my passion. Not for the money. I really hope friends who own a blogshop could do it for passion not for money. Please do not place money ahead of passion. It won't bring you anything.
Gonna start picking up on my shop soon.

Sometimes, I really need support. But.. where are they? Too many skeptical people around.

Enjoy your weekends!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.