PENANG 2015 - LOCAL FOOD #2

by - Saturday, July 04, 2015

After much procrastination, I am back with Penang post.
Actually it was supposed to be posted on Friday but I have no idea what happened. Perhaps I did not save and published it. The whole post vanished.

And so....
More food and food!


Lor Bak

Lor bak in Penang is like 'ngoh hiang' in Singapore. 
Not a ngoh hiang person. So I don't eat them in Singapore. But I am a adventurous person when I'm travelling. So everything also try! hahaha!
AND!!! I really really love how the lor bak is being cooked! Crispy but not chaotar!

I had it at where the famous Penang Laksa is! Along the stretch of street food.



Famous Penang Laksa

It's very very different from Singapore Laksa. Not spicy at all, a little sour. Not tomyum ok!
 I wouldn't say this laksa is the best. I had it at somewhere else, I find this overrated :)


Prawn Mee

They call it "Hei Mee". The soup base is superb!! Not very strong, not bland. The chilli is good too!

Had it at Gurney Drive.


Gurney Drive is like Chomp Chomp, Bedok 85 in Singapore.
I just love it when there's food !

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.