Backdate; 24th

by - Sunday, March 02, 2014

Hi!
So sorry for the backdated post.

It's my birthday post! This year, my 24th is a simple and sweet celebration with my 2 different group of girls.

My sec sch girlies~
and the ones I met in poly and work!!

So blessed to have them with me every year on this date :))

Celebrated with my girlies at korean bbq because I craved for korean food. Proceed to sing at KBox.
Thank you!!



Next surprise from my bffs!
Although kind of made me waited super long at some ulu place with Faviia.
But all your efforts are appreciated. I know everyone is busy and have been cracking braincells in the month of January (we have 3 bday girls).

Of cos.. decorating the area with my favorite Rilakkuma! LOVEEES!





That's all!
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.