HIPPIE VIBES

by - Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hi !

Gonna share with you guys about my new launch for Maison de Posh.
Before hitting 1st anniversary for MDP, I am gonna launch a collection this Saturday, 12 PM.

And this time, I named the collection as "HIPPIE VIBES". Why HIPPIE VIBES? I came across this 2 words while browsing at some fashion site. And gave me the idea. This is also why it took so long for a new launch.

I want to give people a new look for Maison de Posh.
While working on the new launch, I am also working on ideas for MDP's 1st anniversary. Can't wait!

Okay. Hippie vibes means a feeling of hipster. Want to be a hipster? This is the collection with wide range of styles.
Inspired by stylenanda, ASOS, etc.

Some previews before the launch !









Anything you like? Be sure to stay infront of your computer on the launch date !!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.