2 MAJOR TRIPS IN 2014; COMING SOON

by - Monday, February 24, 2014

Today, although the monday blues was really crazy. I felt giddy at work. Must be the lack of sleep from Kukup.

But! A good day with a few things that made me smile and anticipate a lot! ^^

Which are...
I am going....

Bangkok



&
&
&



Korea
!
!
!

Why so egg-cited?!

Hitting Bangkok in Apr with my crazy bffs from work. 6 of us gonna rock Bangkok. This time maybe sourcing for more suppliers. And maybe a mini work trip for MDP. Of cos exploring this wonderful city with more cafes visiting! hehehe!

And after BKK, i will be visiting Korea for the first time! With 2 buddies from my poly.
Have to do lots of research now for the itinery! Anyone have any must-visits, please do contact me at ceciliaheom@gmail.com :))
I really need lots of recommendations!!


You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.