2014 Looks throughout the Year

by - Thursday, February 27, 2014

This is my first non-personal updates of 2014. Besides ranting and updating my "lively" my life is.. I am gonna share more on topics/genres I like.

And I think most of them will be of fashion. Because I just love reading them and I wanna just share to whoever chance upon this tiny space :))

So... I shall kick start of my first sharing post of 2014 :)

-------------------

The trends for the whole of 2014 has been shown to everyone in the NYFW. Both SS14 and FW14. Many designers have "wow-ed" me with their incredible creative minds in fashion.

BUT~ many of us wanna go safe by wearing something that we can wear the whole year, and never go out of fashion. So what are they???

1. Floral Prints
Yes. The florals probably still in trend this year. The four seasons do have their own floral prints to represent. Simply pick one of them and wear it. It's Spring soon. Go a little pinkish or red on the prints. For Summer, you pick florals closer to the sea~ Just play along with prints.




2. Plaids/Checks
The Plaids have went all out in 2013. Where you see plaids everywhere. Keep it going in 2014, with even more forms of them.



(post inspiration: fashionising.com)
(pics credit: lookbook.nu)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.