SICK;

by - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

친구들~ 안녕!

On MC today. Cough turn worse, resulting me in losing my voice. I don't even know if my voice will come back tomorrow. If not, I could not even answer calls. LOLS! Maybe that will be nice.. ignoring calls.

Whenever I have cough, I will get throat infection. Result = voiceless.
How nice~~~

Anyways, work have been the same process. This month is a little tight month. Schedules are tight. This is all due to R12.

My biz is in the planning. Soon will be launching my first collection. In need with logo designs, etc.
Am starting real small so that if it doesnt work well, I wont be at great loss.
Hopefully, I would get supports from my family and friends:)

You always need to take risk in life to see where you are standing. I believe...

BYE~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.