BELATED TINGHUAN'S LAS VEGAS PARTY POST; UPDATES

by - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello!

It's Sunday again. Still thinking if I should visit the doctor again tomorrow and MC for a day. Have finished my medicine and I am not recover from flu and cough yet. Don't wanna go to office and start coughing loudly. It's irritating to myself and also to the rest. :(
Office has been spreading cold virus around for months. Many of my colleagues have fallen ill and for myself, it's like every month once. OHMY~ crazy~

Anyways, yesterday I went to the salon. Had my hair cut shorter a little and also highlighted my hair! kind of like it! hehhehe! That's the only thing to be happy about yesterday. Shall not elaborate much to cause trouble again. Y'know now, I think since like sec sch, I have no freedom towards anything. Speechless. hahaha!

Now move on to Tinghuan's 21st birthday! Wonderful party!! Finally met many of the people Ive missed!!! Spam photos only. 

My beloved girls. From classmates to colleagues.
W/ Yanhan (Sotong girl), Tingfang & Agnes (My Sumo sister)
Yennee & her cutie son, Lucas!! 


K903; Classmates! I miss you guys!
FMO Colleagues!

My Sumo Sisters & Brother! ENGINE PROGRAM HEADS AY11/12!
(Missing: Ho Zhi Xiong)

From Year 1 - 3! From junior - senior - alumni! ENGINE PROGRAM!
I miss sleeping in my sleeping bag! When I finish debrief from Maincom debrief, all of them have bath.
Once I finished bathing, all of them are asleep. Like a mother lookin after my children:)
And I was once a kid being look after by my Program Heads & Seniors!
Thanks for all the guidance!

After all the group pictures. Fun shots!!!

Gave up taking photo with Guoxin cos of this Jean's invasion! TSK!

The invasion does not stop. WAHAHA!



Lastly,

HAPPY 21ST TINGHUAN!
I hope you enjoyed your party!
Happy to see you grow a year older. Wahaha!
Stay happy! Although I still see you everyday but I still love you!
XOXO!

Ending now.
Gonna see doctor tomorrow! Nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.