2012; BKK

by - Monday, January 07, 2013

Hello! Sorry for my lack of updates!
Promise to blog about BKK trip. Im here. ^^

I won't be typing a lot. Just let the pictures depict everything! hahaha!

19th-24th Dec 2012 @ BKK starts!
=

See our happy faces! Can't wait!





Shot from Tuktuk!

This photo is funny! I made a angsty face because we were waiting for
Roy & Manda. 



Everything from BKK!

At Khaosan Night Market!
Many Irish pubs around. So happening! You may go
here to chill.

Street Food

Nails done @ Union Mall!

Terminal 21







Delicious Tom Yam Kung @ Terminal 21
Love this bangle!


LOLS!

Buffet @ Baiyoke Sky




Conquered Chatuchak against the heat!


Thanks Anthony for intro this place!
Nice place! Love to go back again!


Cutie pie spotted!


I think I can buy whole Naraya down

Vanilla Basserie @ Siam Paragon

Steamboat @ MBK!
MK Restaurant






Vintage Love!


Unwell after seafood! And I have no strength to have
Bird Nest! :( 
Seafood!



Jap Lunch @ Fuji located at Platinum Mall
Famous Wanton Mee







Coconut Ice Cream @ Chatuchak!
Places I visited:
- Platinum Mall
- Terminal 21
- Siam Paragon
- Siam Discovery
- Union Mall
- MBK
- Vanilla Basserie
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Patpong Night Market
- Khaosan Night Market

Nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.