2013;

by - Tuesday, January 08, 2013

So sorry for my late 2013 post. I was so busy in the end of 2012! hehehe!

So what have I done in 2012, let's recall!

I graduated from poly! And I took quite some time to admit I left school for good. hahaha! Because of the great memories that past 3 years had brought me, I could not believe it ended. Till now, yes...
2012, I had my last open house, my last MTC, my last April Orientation. Attended my graduation ceremony.

I got a job in Fuji Xerox. Working as a billing officer in the Finance Dept. Met new people; my colleagues:) My 2 besties joined me in the company; Faviia & Tinghuan. I'm so blessed. Seeing them everyday and I don't think we get sick of seeing each other. hahhaa!

2012; I become a real adult. A working adult. A new phase of my life. I know what I want and do not want.

2012; I travelled to Taiwan & BKK! Both trips are fun with 2 different groups of people. Taiwan with my classmates! We fought the cold weather by going up Yang Ming Shan to see cherry blossom. Sun Moon Lake made me feel that we should think our lives are miserable; the scenery is beautiful.
BKK with my promoters! Shopping spree like there's no worries. I spent more than Taiwan trip. hahhaa!

I spent the last day of 2012 w classmates and with Jasmine, Yilin & Kylan Tang. aahhaa! Thanks people!

I bid 2012 with a bright smile and with no regrets!

Now, I welcome 2013 with sunny smile! hehehe! I shall start my 2013 hopes.

I hope to slim down. (WTH! I know)
I hope to have a pay rise. ($.$)
I hope my job will be smooth for me.
I hope my business will start well. (Please support me)
I hope to go Korea in the winter.
I hope 2013 just go well for me like 2012.

Simple!

Yes. I am in a negotiating with suppliers in BKK. I found a few and I am interested in their products. One of them i spotted in Chatuchak. Designs by local designers and it's damn cool. Hopefully they reply me soon with the list. And I can slowly plan. I hope to start small to test the market first. Would really need lotsa support. It's always my dream. And I wanna pursue it:)
Started once back in sec sch but I have no time to juggle. Now, I hope I can do it:)

Ohya, I am conquering China in July 2013 and Taiwan. Cant wait! Good thing about being OL. I have extras to plan for travel! ^^

2013; Im turning 23! OMG! Freakin old now! Damn it. Yes.. People around me start questioning when Im gonna have a boyfriend. I guess Im not prepared to be in a relationship cos Im a independent girl. Too independent that I think I dont need a man. I seriously hate girls who think they need a man in life. Come on, we can stand alone as a female also. See! Im that independent. I rather earn money and spend on myself and on my parents! Single ftw! hahaha!

Till then... CIAO!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.