YOU AND I

by - Wednesday, November 04, 2009

since i have nothing to do and raymond lend me his lappy, i shall blog..
i seriously need to blog my feelings out before i break down.

it's gonna be a month that im with you.
i noe in a relationship, problems cant be avoid.

yesterday, again, we quarrelled.
u get angry cos u thought i never notice the small little things u have done. u are wrong. u thought i am someone that have no feelings too.. u noe u make it sounds like im one. and u took FB comments as example. i never reply to u doesnt mean i dont love you...
Love isnt something that we keep on putting it in our mouth, saying it out. it comes from the heart. I have things to complain too. but i didnt. why? cos i noe it will lead to quarrelings. then, we both hurt. I cried till i sleep. i noe u called but i decided not to pick ur calls...just wanna have some time with myself.
frankly speaking, i hope to have at least some freedom for myself.
u get upset when i couldnt meet u.... and then u said im always busy. hey love~ i have lessons till evening. u think that's what i wan? u have clique i have too. i have sec sch girlfriends who i have n been meet up. den my classmates... i used to hang out with them after sch...but now i dont even dare to hang out with them cos u feel upset i wont be able to meet u.
does keep on meeting each other means I LOVE YOU? i dont tink so.

Family, boyfriend and friends are equally important to me.
i dont wanna lose all of them.
i dislike frens who stop hanging out with their friends once they are attached.
so how can i keep on doing this?
after being in a relationship, i am totally not myself. i cried of love which i never and hated once.

you always ask me about ur feelings...how u feel. but have u ask about me?
you seem not to trust me when u start asking who am i with? got guys ah? dont leave me~...
i told u they are my classmates...my clique consists of both genders.
i clique well with ur frens but have u ever wanna try to clique well with mine?

i serious just want at least some freedom from u.
maybe ur aspect of LOVE is different from me.
u saw wad ive sent ahmei. but u noe wad i told her after that? i told her i decided not to care about wad my frens told me. i chose to trust you.
i am not a sensitive person... i dont noe how to console pple well. but dat doesnt mean i have no feelings or i dont noe how dat person feels.

once again, u made me cry.

i shall stop here.... hope i have make some things clear a little.

at last, im sorry. it's all my fault, i guess.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.