by - Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hello peepo!

i noe i have not been updating. i am feeling very tired thus im lazy to blog!
hahaha!

13112009:
although we din celebrate our FIRST MONTHSARY... but it's okay. cos we love each other.
and there's many more monthsary to come. hahaha! we spent our day at dickson's house. the guys poker-ing... the girls entertained themselves. hahaha!

last weekend i was working at starhub vivo. it's a strange place to me. hahaha!
but i went break on sat with rene. she had a little girls talk. hahaha!
and after work, i headed down to clarke quay. cos my bestie, jasmine celebrates her bdae at rebel. it was freaking squeezy. went home ard 2plus.
sunday, surprisingly, joey worked at vivo. hahaha! so shock to see him cos my processing speed abit slow. hahaha! so i went break with him.
after work, waited for boyfriend at outram. he sent me home:)

this week is totally crazy for me. i have tests almost everyday. and the worse thing is that i dont understand most of my work. hahaha! how great?! and term test is in 3 weeks time. haha! i wanna get A!!
i met boyfriend and frens ytd after sch for paranormal activity. hahaha! not bad!
2012 soon plsssss!

gonna go back to my cutie books. hahaha!
bye~

blog when i feel like!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.