Beliefs, Faith, Hope

by - Saturday, August 20, 2016

"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."

I think as friends we shld compliment each other more than criticize or put each other down. "If somebody puts u down or criticizes u, just keep on believing in yrself and turn it into something positive." Let's be strong 🖖🏻

Perhaps some people lost their confidence in me over the time. Ain't a very positive person neither a very negative person. Just that sometimes I tend to overthink a situation or problem, which I know it's bad.

Right now, there's a few things I am holding on for some reasons. Partly I am scared of the outcome and I have no confidence to conclude them.

Sometimes I ask myself how many regrets a human can have? I ask myself if only we could be brave enough to go after what we want without worrying the outcomes, wouldn't it be better? Better in reducing the number of what ifs and regrets.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.