Embrace Every Coming

by - Monday, June 20, 2016

“She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings.”

----------------------

We always envy people who seemed to be happy-go-lucky. And questioned them why.
I used to take things seriously and personally, where I always feel so depressed negative about things.
I don't know when I decided to change my mindset and start being optimistic on everything. Believing everything happen for a reason, by embracing every comings.

When I get upset or angry, I always sleep early and the next day I will be okay, perfectly fine (of course I still remember what happened). To be honest, I'm more happy now as compared to the past. 

Keep calm and embrace everything. Once you pull through them, you hit another new level of self-accomplishment which you will become a better person.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.