Visuals #44 - Stepping Out

by - Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.”  - Shannon L. Alder



I am attending a 2-day course outside of my office today.
Have no idea who I will be meeting. Supposed to go with a closed colleague of mine. But there were some drama going on. Which I have given up going for any courses if I find it interesting and could help in my area of work.

But PIC gotten back to me. However, my col postponed her dates to end of year because of work. No wonder mine get approved easily after the boss give green light. Just so to say, my col and I don't complicate things. We just thinking going together could be less boring and we at least have each other to rely on. But adults being adults, they complicate things on their own. Speechless~ 

Alright, that's speak why I am attending alone. I don't get close with people easily, especially strangers I meet for the first time. I might get a panic attack. 
Since I'm already 25, I tell myself I should step out of that zone. I will try to make friends, and we called it building connections, which in other words, very important in the working world.

I hope I could survive. And the anti-social self will not appear these 2 days.
:)



Happy Mid-Week!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.