Big Bang [MADE] Concert 2015

by - Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Title says it all.
It's fangirl post. hehehe!

18th/19th July was BB's con in Singapore. I was super excited. Because the last BB concert was in 2012/2013. Alive Tour~~
The boys are back again!


And so my VIP Crown Lightstick could be in use again. And I changed batteries.
Apparently, it died at the last 2 songs during encore. LOLS!


Not to forget a #selfie with lightstick and before concert.


Took a picture of the stage before the concert. I just love going YG family concert.




:)



VIPs


The only picture of everyone!!


AND! My G-dragon on screen!!


Was looking forward to their concert. And now it's over. I have a Taiwan trip next to look forward. All I do now is endure and wait till the time to jet off!

I promise to improve my phototaking skills, have more confidence when taking ootds, more food pictures too. Not to be lazy~

Happy Mid-Week!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.