Term Test

by - Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Hello!


Time pass like a fast!
now it's already mid-term of Semester 2. WOW!

I am gonna be busy with school work and events. I am sorry to Shiting that I couldnt meet you up still. Hope i can during my 2 weeks of term break.

Some time back, I was super upset with things going on around me.. but now i guess, im kind of get over it already. life still goes on right? as long as i try my best in everything i do...

term test is just next week. having 2 papers. then, it will be my first event as organiser on the 18th. so scary~ as we have not done lots of things. kind of worry. i very scared~~
then it will be eguides! omg!!!
my first school camp, i ve ever join! can you imgaine it's already a year!!! celebrate!! hahaha!

It's December now. Next month is rather a busy month and also an important month for me! hahaha! really hope those i invited to show up! LOLS!
Still have not come up with a theme. any suggestions? hehehhe!

Gonna study after i blog.

Im so so so so so in love with Dujun! Yoon Du Jun!!!!! My number 1 favourite now! hehehe!

15th dec, it's gonna be G-dragon! hahaha! GD&TOP!
Cant wait for it!!!! My hot hubby! hahaha!

Off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.