미투데이!

by - Tuesday, December 14, 2010

안녕하세용!!


tmr is the first paper for my term test. kind of nervous again. same old feeling. hehehe!
i think i did study hard this time. maybe i started a little late. but, nvm! thanks to people who helped me! love love! hahaha!

time really passes fast! tmr first paper, then thur last paper. and holidays! but no rest for me! i have to complete projects and there are lots of events and eguides is just next week. ohmy!
기다리주세요! ^^

xmas is also around the corner. i guess i am gonna work on that day. sorry for not preparing anything special for anyone this year. kind of no time to prepare. hehs! 미안~

anyways!!! BEAST ended their first concert!! omg! it was a blast! LOLS! my soul flew to seoul when im supposed to be studying. hahaha!
i feel happy for all 6 of them! at the first place, when they just debuted, i only know hyunseung.. becos he was supposed to be with my g-dragon boy! hahaha! but he got eliminated. didnt really have good impression of B2ST firstly. however, becos they won 2NE1 on mubank with Soom and also Soom is really nice and caught my attention. i YT on them. recruited dujun and junhyung as my 7tha dn 8th hubbies. hahaha! and their latest mini album is 짱! congrats to BEAST!!

ok! i should go to bed and wake up early to study MLS!
wish me many luck!!

wanna hug dujun right now~~
D-1 to GDTOP!

안녕히주무세요! 미스미스~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.