busy like a bee!

by - Friday, October 08, 2010

Hello!!


Holidays now!!!!!!!! but left 3 more weeks to a new semester!
Results out! No supp... but GPA sucks. hahaha!

Subcomm camp ended already.
lately, have been quite down. people said i hasnt been smiling. but now! i am back!
everything is fine now. i think friends have to be like that. im sorry for my bad attitude during subcomm camp.
Throughout all these emo days, i have really caring friends around me. thankyou! you all know who you are! i really appreciate that :))

I have not been working cos i am busy with school stuffs!
October MTC is coming! yay! however, many of my classmates never join. abit sad :(
i wanna meet up with them!!!

Anyways, i went KL with ck, elaine and cindy on the 1st-3rd oct! you cant said it is fun but at least 4 of us get to rest and forget everything here!! i miss the bbq corn! like super nice!!!
photos not upload yet!!

okays!
i am listening to NEWS Fighting Man!! out on 3rd Nov! pls support! cos my yamapi in it! the only jap hubby i have! he is super hot! LOVE!
And JYJ is coming singapore! 16th oct! my first hubby, junsu! sorry~ i didnt buy the tix!! mian!
Bigbang ah~ faster come out with ur album! Mr Kwon~ you are busy with composing ne! hwaiting!

off now!
tired!

i have made my decision.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.