지루한 토요일

by - Saturday, October 16, 2010

안녕!


MTC had ended. I enjoyed myself alot than subcomm camp! hahaha!
Program really is my life! thankyou! i feel all the loves. And sorry for my temper. i know i sometimes very fierce. i scolded you guys but i mean no harm. okay~ 미안~
However, i fall sick right after that. really very sick. once i got home, after bathing, i fell asleep. and i slept for 16hours. ahh~ omg! hahaha! feeling very terrible. however, thanks for all the concerns i have over facebook and twitter! 사랑해~

I very long never work alrdy. ahhh~ in need of money! sad~~ hahaha!
i will be back working soon!
school gonna start soon.
really sorry to all my friends who i couldnt meet this holiday. becos i have 3 camps altogether. it took up all my time but at least it's something i like! will meet up soon!

ohya~ i found myself a new hubby.
he is BEAST's Yong Jun Hyung! i feel like taking in Doojoon too. can i? okay de lars! hahaha!

Oct Orient next week then sch starts!
cant wait for a new sem and see my friends everyday!

off now!
굿바이!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.