HOLIDAYS! A-YO!

by - Friday, September 17, 2010

Helloooo~


Decided to blog a little before meeting jasmine and nicholas.
I think nicholas hasnt wake up.. so.. i would need to bomb his phone later. hahaha!

anyways, exams ended. now holiday.
have been going back to school almost everyday. decided not to go today cos i dont wanna tire myself.
samsung dinner today.. dont feel hype at all. hehs~ cos later on some people gonna give their effing looks again. BUT! i shall ignore them... you stare... and im gonna use my legend stare at you. try me~ barbi pundek. hehehe!

subcomm camp on tue-thur! finally~
day 0 on monday! gonna have fun with my programmers! AYO!

Anyways, im wearing maxi skirt today. hahaha! ohmy~

lastly,
Please give many love to 2NE1's latest album!
To Anyone.

with love,

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.