After so looong..

by - Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello!

you aint seeing things. im back today to update this blog. hahaha!
since i am at the library now doing nothing.

school have been fun but real~~~ stress up.
year 2 is not a nice year to be playing. for my course, we have projects for every module.
deadlines are squeezed becos of yog. for exam, we have 2 more weeks of study break instead of 1 week. more or less, we have more time to study for our exam.
however, projs driving me crazy.
becos i have frequent meetings too.

in addition, my weekends are spend working more than resting.
gonna stop working for 2 weeks. means this week and next.
i will use the weekend to sleep and sleep.
having frequent headaches due to lack of sleep. sometimes, i lost balance.
my face condition becoming worse... pimple outbreak, bla bla bla. makes me so sad.

last saturday was the worse day of my life, i swear. so many unlucky things happened on me. that i wanna give up my life. actually i hated my life... but my polymates make it worthwhile living. i feel lesser stress with them. i feel more real with them.

recently, i realise alot of things too. pple like to make use of me... they make it that others thought i am best fren of them or dey are my best fren. well, initially, i thought so. however, i got distance after some time. haha.. maybe this is life. making use of pple around you is normal.
i often think, why i wanna help pple. wads good helping? actually dey just wanna make use of u. once u are of no use, dey behave as if they dont noe u. wtf right?
but, down in my heart, i believe even pple dont return u becos u help them, god will.

i hated making frens. actually kind of regret working as a promoter now. cos my friendship circle expand like a big. i dont like. cos i find it scary.. i have close frens at work but after time and time, im afraid. i make frens from everywhere. and actually, i dont noe how real dey are.
dats why in my whole life, i hide most of my real thoughts and feelings.
i feel tired smiling and laughing everyday even though im not happy. sucks.

but wad to do..
the people ard me are scary. will dey turn their back on me?
i guess mostly will.
haaaaa...

anw, SHINee is back with their second album.
Se7en is back with a mini album after so long.
Super Junior is promoting their repackaged now.

bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.