by - Tuesday, May 04, 2010

HELLO! I know i know.. i havent been updating my blog.
im so so so sorry! hhahaha!
here some updates!

Week 0 was super fun. everything came to an end. i really miss these few months with them.
they have made my holidays worthwhile. LOVE!
cheeseeeee!
I AM PRO~

LOVEEE~

we aso had dinner at pastamania! we are so bonded with each other!




yes. that's for now. will update more soon!

some of you seriously may not understand how i feel when i told u all the camps were fantastic.
to me, it's a really happy thing in my life. i know more pple.. and they are my funny and good frens for now and ever. through this event, ive learnt alot.
i hope i will continue seeing these pple in my other camps before i grad.

and those who have graduated, most of u are my age.
to me, it's really a happy one to get to know pple of my age. cos u noe, even my sec sch clique werent of my age. LOLS!
glad to noe pple like cindy, elaine and joanna. pls stay in contact with us k!
also zhixin's toy! LOLS! miss her carrying me and put me down on other place. LOLS!
she is somehow similar to me in character. she guided me well too. thankyou girl! althou u are having your attachment now. but if u have problem, can always look for me. i will help if i can alright?

thanks you programmers for letting me have faith in friendship.
all these years, i have so many doubts in friendship. thanks for making me smile when i sad and when i cry. thanks for making me forget my troubles!
LOVEEEEEEE!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.