bored ttm!

by - Monday, July 26, 2010

YES!

Im bored ttm. so i shall blog. hehssss!

I have no school on friday. cos pmi lab was cancelled and left with lectures. so i skipped lectures:) supposed to go out with my crazy girls but they went to watch movie and sushi buffet. however, i wanna shop. mummy is nice.. she shopped with me:D happy!

well, went town... tried on some shoes. guess wad, i have skinny feet. so it look weird on me:((
went to see clothes at topshop. but nothing caught my eyes. went far east.. however, the things never change. gave up and proceed to orchard central. wanted to buy Zara's jean-legging. but it doesnt have any left. sold out. wth! went forever 21. managed to buy a top. yes! whole day one top! cos either dont have my size or not nice on me. sucks!

but still, at least i shop a little.
i need to get a pencil. LOLS!

didnt work weekends.. cos i need to rest hard. hahaha!
will not work this week too. i think my IC will put me in some wulu place when i get back to work. hahaha! just a feeling.

anw, left a week and study break is here. let's all endure the very last lap. rest well and study hard during study break!

no school today.. but tmr i have quiz. wed, thur too. sucks! all not ready.
4 projs submission soon. 1 this week.. the rest next.. is scary... cos all not yet done. hais!

recently i love the songs Better Together by Se7en, I need a girl by Taeyang. I wish Se7en is really my brother! i think he will be sweet to me.. hahaha! I really hope G-dragon will be my boyfriend.. he sure to treat me damn nice. and he's stylish... walk together with him will be great! hahaha....

ok!
bye..
back to work:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.