It's July

by - Friday, July 07, 2017

\
So half of 2017 has passed and we have many questions about what we have achieved thus far.
Before we could even list down what we have done or have not time flies and I cannot remember when was the last time I've actually sat down and think of what has happened or what I want to achieve next.

It's been half a year since I've started school. Working and studying at the same time is not an easy task, I must say. I applaud friends who have survived and made it through.

As struggling between work and school, I have lesser time with some of my friends. And I have drifted away from some of them. Well, I put in the effort to catch up and meet most of them still. Those who have drifted may be due to different paths, different priorities. Nevermind, I still need to live.

I can't wait to travel to my second hometown in Oct/Nov and of course my first trip with my gfriends. 





Till then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.