Be Strong

by - Thursday, October 06, 2016

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

When it gets hard
I get a little stronger and a little braver

I have been sick for more than a month. Still on the road of recovery and I'm having diarrhea since yesterday. Yes~ what a luck! One after another..

The busy months doesn't seem to die down. After 2 events back to back, I gave myself a few days of rest but it does not help in curing my flu. Perhaps rest means not using my brain but just lie on my bed and sleep all day. But I do not have that luxury to do so.

I faced both good and bad sides of humanity this period. I was struggling with my events and then I fall ill at the very wrong time. I have nice people asking me if I needed help and concerns from people if I needed any recommendations of doctor. The bad side was some people think I am made of iron. Despite knowing I'm not well, they demand more things from me. Instead of words of concern, they asked you about work work and work.

I was both mentally and physically drained out. I don't even want to meet any of my friends. I cancelled a few gatherings. Of course I felt bad towards them but what I needed most was my bed and me-time.

My morale is at the lowest now. Kind of fragile so I'm easily affected. And I'm praying to get well soon because I need my energy to finish a few events before i bid goodbye to 2016.

Stay strong Ceci!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.