XX

by - Friday, September 16, 2016

“When words run dry,
he does not try,
nor do I.

We are on par.
He just is, 
I just am 
and we just are” - Lang Leav
----------

I am sad.
I admit I don't express myself. Even my closest friends doesn't know many things about me.
Maybe God had gave me many chances but I have always chose the wrong options. Or maybe I'm just not good at getting hints or overthinking have been the evil of everything.

Somehow, I wish I could return to the time that this particular feeling isn't taking much of my feelings. Putting me into current state that I don't even know me.

How much I wanted to say that I am happy someone have make me happy, I am sad, I am angry, I am touched~ but I always never express these truthfully.

XX

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.