Withdrawal

by - Wednesday, March 09, 2016

"Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for."



Taking a break from social media like IG, Snapchat. But still updating my space here. hahaha!
We all needed a space to speak, right?
There's no specific reason to why. Just that recently I am feeling kind of weird. Wanting to detach from every source. Even texting friends... So pardon me if I chose not to reply. (Not sure who will read this, but u know the power of social media)

When you meet up with friends, they have to ask "any updates?", "any guy you are seeing now?", etc. Instead of asking about work, I think people are more interested in our social lives. Who we meeting, anyone we dating? My answer is no to all. Because it's the truth. I'm not someone who can lie, unless I really do not want you to know about my life. hahaha!

I became to think, perhaps these people who constantly asking, are mocking at me for being single, and not being loved. If you know me well enough, I really doesn't fancy this because I simply think of it as a burden. Everything happen for a reason. When that person appears, I would have no where to hide either. Will I run away from it? My answer used to be "Yes, I will.". Now, if that person is someone I feel I want to move on further together, I will accept it and give it a try.

I have also spoke to Mama Yap about this. She doesn't care if her daughters are not married by 30, neither she is panic about her daughters still single. And then I have people start matchmaking me with whoever is still single in my social circle. Hello? Love is all about feelings. So I don't understand why others will be worry for me. I'm seriously fine :) I have someone in mind right now but it's gonna be out of my mind because I decided to focus on my work. Don't worry about me being not loved or not falling in love because that's me and I lead the life I want. Not you leading me.

People who have been in a relationship for a long time, or those who gotten in love almost all the time (obviously, gettin into a new relationship not long after a breakup), wouldn't know how we feels. Because we are all growing, we move on to the next stage of life. Some people move at a much slower pace, some people move faster. Why not just give us a break?

:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.