Hong Kong 2014 - 003

by - Thursday, October 30, 2014


Hello Hong Kong!!!
So we departed Shenzhen and checked in to our hotel.
Stayed at The Cityview. Great hotel! Very Spacious and near Yau Ma Tei's station.
The lobby has a nice smell that I feel so great to always be back after a tiring day out.



Weee~ egglet! 


Road are blocked. So just walk on the road like a boss yo!


The period I was in HK, was still the demostration period. If you ask me if is safe? MY answer is "YES!". Perhaps as a singaporean view, it's rare to see such things here. So I just walked around Mongkok with my camera and started taking as much pictures as possible. 






 My Parents!
Call me an idiot! I had it almost everyday in Hong Kong. AND always in Hong Kong!
Just so nice! But be sure to buy the right one, some stalls dont cook nice curry balls!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.