Visuals of Seoul

by - Friday, June 06, 2014






I am sure many of you know I was in Seoul a few weeks ago.
It's my first time in Seoul. Everything was great to me. Be it the people, the buildings, the environment. Everything was just beautiful.
Most of the time I was alone thus, I could take any OOTDs. But I promise the next trip (likely to be in Oct; HONGKONG!) will be more fashion pics!

Anyway, I will not be writing a lot like day 1 what I did bla bla bla.
If you realized, I have split the posts up into places. 
First post was Nami Island, 2nd was Lotteworld.
At the end of my post, I will list down the places and how I find my way to my destinations.

If you have any enquiries regarding travelling to Seoul, you may drop me an email -> ceciliaheom@gmail.com.
I am definitely most welcome anyone to ask me anything.

For now, XOXO !!

&

TGIF

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.