LIPPIES

by - Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hi!
This post is gonna be about lipsticks!
Yes~ to be honest, Im a lipstick collector. I just love buying lipsticks, different colors, different brands. Sometimes, I ended up buying different brands but same color lipsticks. hahaha!

And so~~ a picture of my daily essential before I intro which lipsticks I owned or have used before.


1. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine



I personally love this a lot. Gonna re-stock soon. It is more moisturizing as compared to the rest of my lippies. This is like the only lipstick I used up! Seriously~ used up!

2. Stylenanda 3CE Lip Lacquer


I love this brand a lot!!
I bought a range of their lip lacquer to test. Because I could not make up my mind on which color I wanted.
Afterall, I tried the Red, pink and orange color.
It acts abit like lip gloss. You can cover your lips fully with it or try the gradient lips.
It's really nice!
Im gonna visit their flagship store this coming May, when I travel to Korea.
To catch live updates of my travelogue, u may follow me on my IG!
@hseolahcc !

3. Chanel Rouge Allure


I cannot remember which color Ive bought.
Personally, I have a really dry lips. So Chanel's Rouge Allure did not really moisturize for my lips. But I know it works really well for some people. What I like about this lippy is that it stays quite long on my lips. Any lipsticks which stay long on my lips, I consider it good :)

3. M.A.C Matte Lipstick

I am currently using this matte lippy. The shade Im using is Candy Yum-yum. I got a hard time looking for it because the outlets I went, all sold out for this shade.
But am lucky to purchase it after my second visit to Taka outlet.
If you have dry lips, I wouldn't recommend this. But like I say, any lipsticks that stay long on my lips, I find it good.
You may try this matte lipstick because it really stay longer than Chanel's.

4. Marc Jacobs



When the brand announces their cosmetics line, I went crazy. Thanks to my uncle who live in the states. He got it for me.
So happy! I always love Marc Jacobs color range from their clothing to bags. The colors are always so vibrant.
However, the bad about this lip gel is that it does not really stay.
Cant wait to try more of their cosmetic range.

A little sharing on my lipsticks. So all reviews are based on personal.
No harm trying different products till you find the one that suits you.
I will try to share more in future :)

Happy weekend!

(credits: Various brands webpage; Google.com)

You May Also Like

1 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.