In the midst..........

by - Thursday, November 08, 2012

Hello!
Update after lunch.

Recently I have no motivation. Mood isnt right almost everyday.
Big Bang's Blue is the best song to describe now.
*Im singing my blues~~~*

Adult.
Yes, I am one now especially I am working in a company now. I realised not all managers actually are great leaders. It is not easy to be a leader who can lead a team well and also gain respect from the workers. Some managers does not behave like managers.
I am glad that ESC once gave me a chance to learn. I met many types of school leader; good and bad.
Tumblr_madftrl3cd1qbhjz6o1_500_large

Yes. I know why.
Everything is a challenge now.

11:11am.
I wished at my desk. Hoping things get well for me soon. And I am able to find myself back.

Till then.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.