새해 복많이 받으 세요!

by - Sunday, January 02, 2011

A late new year post but better than never..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 새해 복많이 받으 세요!!

Spent my new year eve with my family at Nex. We went there for dinner. It has been a long time since the 4 of us eat together at restaurant. Hahaha~ so happy to spend the last day of 2010 with my dearest family! after dinner, we walked around and then went home:) watch mbc gayo daejun! LOLS!

New year day was at work at vivo starhub. met many new promoters!! the moto girl so cute! and she is in TP engine school and she said she see me before in school. so nice! hahahha!

I didnt go work today. heheheh!

School starts tmr! OMG! i dont wish to go back!!!! have not rest enough! busy days ahead with all project submission, events, meetings. sigh! nevertheless i am able to spend it with all the coolest people! LOLS!

hmm... before i get to my new year resolution. i shall blgo about my hubbies! a little fangirling first! hahahaha!

My first hubby, Kim Jun Su 김준수! Know him because of TVXQ!
Although, he left the group but am still gonna support him! Forever a cassiopeia!
He have twitter! i followed him! LOLS! becos of TVXQ, i became obsessed with kpop! those pple who once said im crazy~ hahaha! im gonna laugh at u guys cos u guys now are into kpop too! stupid ass! hahahha!

My 3rd hubby, G-dragon 권지영! Big Bang's leader! he's super hot!!!
bad boy look.. but i think he's a bad boy! hahahaha! ideal boyfriend!!! ahhhh~
thats why im so inlove with YG Family!! hahaha! I Love YG!

My 4th hubby, Jang Woo Young 장우영! My ssanti hubby! hahahha! always do his ssanti dance moves!! But after jaebeom left, my hubby doesnt always smile alot! but recently he's kind of in good mood! LOVEEE!

My 6th hubby, Yong Junhyung 영준형! BEAST's rapper, joker yong! LOLS!
I first saw him with BEAST on mubank performing Soom! ohmy~ like so recent only! hahaha!
ya.. den i get to know BEAST! and felt so sorry that i didnt realise them.. Soom is really a hit!!! BEAST is not a recycled group!! talented people! anw, he resemble my 3rd hubby, g-dragon! a little! LOLS!

7th hubby Yoon Doo Joon 윤두준! From BEAST too.
After i know junhyung, i watched idol maid online. then i spotted doojoon! ahahaha!
He's the most good looking in beast and having the most good complexion in beast. LOLS!
And the way he talks really very funny!!! he's used to be in the documentary with 2PM and 2AM! he is a hubby that will make u laugh everyday! LOLS!!

There are still more hubbies! but lazy to mention all! hhahaha!

Hmm.... get down to 2011.
2011 come really fast... im not even prepared and it's here already.
I am gonna turn 21st this 30th jan. like a fast! 21 years as a human. hahaha!
i am able to survive 21 years. many ups and downs. it's an important year for me this year.

actually i have no resolution. hahaha! so i will just state an overall hope.

I hope i am able to gain more than lose more this year. Less trouble and i hope to be a better person. now we are almost starting to prepare for Week0. I have been thinking back alot. First time as a program... now i have a group of beat people as my friends.
Then april, will be my 3rd year in poly. means out of sch for sip. cant bear to be out of sch cos i will miss the people in sch. gonna be busy with sip stuff. not gonna join camps after week0. gonna miss all these... haiyoo~

anyways, so far my 2011 is good!! I hope everyone will be good as well! Just be positive even though we might meet some obstacles on the way. look around us, we will find alot of supports and realised we are not alone. yes, we may feel that we are alone at times but actually not. people dearest to you are waiting for u to look for them. so we/I shall stop being stubborn.

hhehehe~ i may not be a person that will tell my friends how i feel. i will still not tell.. cos i am able to overcome it.... dont worry about me~~

off now~~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.