KPOP Update: GOT7 "Identify"

by - Tuesday, November 18, 2014


If you read my very old posts, it's all abut kpop and kpop. Since I was Sec 3, 15 years old.
I am still a kpop fan. LOLS! But not so crazy. Just appreciative to their culture, music and fashion.
Judge me all you want, it doesn't matter to me luh...

So introducing a boy group GOT7 from JYP Entertainment. JYP house groups like Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, MISS A, etc. GOT7 is their newest band in the family.
They have released 2 single albums and now a full length album.

Why am I recommending?
Because it's nice! Especially the title song "Stop Stop It".

The group live up to JYP's acrobatic style like how 2PM were. But GOT7 uses martial arts tickling which makes them even cooler :)

Check out their latest album!


You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.