by - Friday, August 20, 2010

hello!

am here to update and go to bed next.

yog break now. however, first 2 weeks i have been going back to sch till im a little sick of it.
i feel like quitting my part time job and find a new one. still considering...

you know i am actually not as cheerful that of u keep seeing me as. no one actually know what i am really thinking. since young, yes. i dont like pple to ask me alot of personal things. so i am not a girl that goes into relationship. cos the boy will only bore to death. the date will be silence. is either i find a guy that without me talking he will know what i want. haha! i know i will never find such person.

pple ask do i want to get marry? answer is a definite NO! im a feminine. i dont think having a husband is a must. i can live on my own. so what if i die, no one to die with me. who cares? death is natural. everyone will die one day. girls can stand up alone in the society also.

anyways, yea. i hate pple asking me about myself. thats why i hate self-intro, fyi. you will get to know me better as time goes by.

recently, everyone thought im gonna be attach soon.. but sorry~ no, im not. still gonna stay single as long as i could. being in a relationship, to me, is a chore. i hate having a status. maybe i can be veh 'aimei' with a person but that doesnt conclude i need a boyf.
and the rumors... i think i did wrongly too.
i think i shld let this die off. back to normal life!

hais....
i dont know what to say
im ok with typing out some of my thoughts. but i hate talking...
like difficult.

end here.. it's late

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.